Have you ever struggled with financing your invention?
At Trident Designs we see many inventors that come into our office heavily invested in an invention that just won’t work. Why won’t it work?
Perhaps they missed an important patent law issue, a safety issue or any other of the thousands of challenges facing inventors. Today on the show we have Ruben Rojas to help us sort through the financial challenges.
“It’s a matter of showing people how to take pride in their community, their own leadership, pick up a can of paint and go.” – Ruben Rojas ( Tweet )
What you’ll learn about on the show:
- Why financial advisor isn’t the best way to describe what Ruben does
- The most common financial advice and how to build a sound foundation
- How to view offensive and defensive financial strategies
“Be prepared to spend more to make the investment work if the initial investment doesn’t work.” – Ruben Rojas ( Tweet )
- The role of invention in a financial plan
- What makes investing such a risky financial decision
- Intricacies in patent law which create more risk for inventors
“Don’t invest money [on an invention enterprise] that you can’t afford to lose.” – Ruben Rojas ( Tweet )
- How to define overall wealth and success
- The mean of the F.I.P. quotient
- Navigating the question: Should I license or start my own company?
- Distinguishing between gambling and investment
- Why financial advisors and licensing companies provide so much value
“It’s always walking a fine line between passion and perspective.” – Chris Hawker ( Tweet )
- Learn about Bucky Balls and the safety controversy
- Pick up a copy of Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
Learn More about Ruben Rojas Your Personal CFO:
Learn More about Beautify Earth: